Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Time Fibre Customer Reward Program *SCAM ALERT* Win SAMSUNG Galaxy S10, APPLE Iphone XS or IPad Pro

Just try to share the SCAM happening on me and might encounter by someone else too.

It happened when I'm browsing the web as usual. A page suddenly pop up when I turn my eyes from the screen for a while.

It said about a "Time Fibre Customer Reward Program" which I'm the lucky chosen one lol
As I'm a client of TIME fibre myself so I though it might be some how my real luck (most of the people will felt so at the moment).

"I can win a Samsung phone/I phone after filling up a survey." *WOW*

So why not?
Looks Attractive ya? 
You just need to pay for the shipment fee.

Back up with tons of good reviews from around the world lol

I just did the survey and then It linked me to another site which started to look suspicious.
Sadly it wasn't my day :p


Take note that the site wasn't the official one and the small and lots of words below is trying to list down the agreement that you are going to sign up.


Just to double confirm whether it's a SCAM or not, I msg the TIME fibre FB and inform them about this.

So the reply is:
thank you for contacting us and good morning to you.
Thanks for notifying us about this issue. We will report this to the relevant authorities.
TIME does not currently have any such customer loyalty programme
and customers are advised not to respond to this scam attempt.
Please notify the authorities if you encounter this again and stay alert.

Thanks TIME for the quick reply.


Moral of the story:
"There is no such thing as a free lunch

Trick of the scam:
They lure people with great and lucky deal
and request for small charges then linked you to sign up with a contract or agreement
with lots of misleading and fancy attractive picture and words.


Cheers & stay alert!






No comments: