Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nu Skin TRA Weight Loss Challenge

A friend brought me to this seminar talk of Nu Skin tonight.
It's a new name to me but well, it doesn't matter.

The talk was not really attracting but the effects of the "Programme"
(p/s: Not "Products", it's quite good that they mentioned this because in the sales line we also mentioned "Service", instead of "Products")
is very attractive: "Lose Body Fat in 3 months & no weight bounce back problem!"

Believing a Success Product will Speak itself, rather than listening and seeing all the given "Facts" or "Testimonials", I just request them to show me how it works.

A set of supplements for 3 months for RM 4,800.
Wow! Damn expensive but Cheap if really work >.<

Sadly that I'm really "a bit" over weight & my liver and cholesterol index are really not quite "Positive", plus I'm getting 30s in a couple of years, I do need to do something before the "30s Dateline" (People saying that your body shape will be just like that after 30s T.T).

RM4,800 to be paid by installment & credit card...
So 3 months for myself to witness the Miracles @@
God bless me...
Whether success or not, I wish to share this experience out as I know a lot of people out there are wondering whether these kind of thing do works or not!

Writing this series as a record of myself as well as a practice of consistent blog writing habit... Cheers!

*Being scolded by my gf as I was said to be a very easy tackle customer =.=" At least I hope this "programme" lose some of my fat away >.<

**Tomorrow going to get my TRA Miracle Pack & go for a Photography Session!!!!!! (Damn I need to show my meat >.<")

No comments: